Welcome to Quayside my town by the seaside!
WELCOME TO QUAYSIDE MY TOWN BY THE SEASIDE
Thank you for visiting my blog and thanks even more if you decide to follow :-) I really do enjoying doing it and love to share my projects with you all! In the village at last count I had 18 houses, 14 little roombox size shops, 3 half houses, and 1 half church (half being just a front!) there's also 1 quarter of a house (just half of a front lol) 2 market stalls, 3 market carts and beach huts on the beach although theres always seems to be room for just one more!
I also have a my 1st house a traditional Victorian manor which is very special as it was bought with money left to me by my beloved Nan. There's also my witches house and a witches shop. I also have a lovely Honeychurch house which is my Christmas shop and house and my latest venture a little vintage cottage. But the bulk of my property empire is Quayside, my little Cornish seaside village full of lovely individual cottages and all its wonderful residents. This has become a real labour of love and has turned me from a Dolls house fan into a complete and utter addict! The links below will take you to each of my houses and I especially hope you enjoy your visit to Quayside :-)
Links to pictures of all my Dolls houses and Cottages in one place!
- Sea View Cottage - Angelas House
- Lavender Cottage - Fisherman Bobs house
- Seashell Cottage - Shabby chic cottage
- The Old Rectory - Vicars House
- Boathouse cottage - Gallery / Seafood eaterie
- Daffodil Cottage - Nursery shop
- Appletree Cottage - Grocery shop / Doctors
- Honeysuckle cottage - Babs Boutique
- Barnacle Cottage - Holiday let / Sewing shop
- Coastguard Cottage - Bakery & Italian bistro
- Lifeboat Cottage - Village Hall
- The Porthole - The Porthole B & B
- Anchor Cottage- Fishermans house / Staceys Boudoir
- Forget me Not Cottage - Rest Home
- Wishes and Dishes - Bridal and china shop
- Captains Rest - Village Pub
- Beach Cottage - 50's Ice cream parlour
- Crabpot Cottage - Crabpot cafe
- Sweet Pea Cottage - Shabby chic shop
- Sea Thrift Cottage - Quayside Candy box
- Sea Thistle Cottage - The Cupcakery Bakery
- Rose Cottage - Flower shop
- Butterfly Cottage - Knitting Pretty wool shop
- Meadow Cottage -Quayside Cutz Hairdressers
- Crabpot Cottage - Seaside cafe
- Bamboo Cottage - Chinese Takeaway
- Celandine Cottage - Junk Shop
- The Village Toilets
- Bernies Bike Shop
- The fish and chip shop
- St Benets parish Church
- The Beach
- Quayside Village Pictures
- The village market - Stans Seafood/Franks mighty meat cart
- Christmas Cottage - Christmas shop and house
- Broomstick Cottage - Witches cottage
- Hocus Pocus - Witches shop
- Hardbroom Manor - Victorian house/My first house!
Thursday, 8 December 2011
Her name is Melody and thought I would take a few sneaky photos of her by the tree and when I get her for Xmas it will be a madhouse here and I prob won't get chance and by the time I do all the Xmas stuff will be packed away so decided I had better take them now!! :-) she looks so sweet and innocent and looks just perfect next to the tree and I am so glad I decided to keep her!
Also had the doggie hairdresser visit today I swear my dogs get their haircut more often than me lol Finky has had her Xmas cut so she looks all pretty for the festive season although she will be freezing now and will no doubt sneak her way under the covers of our bed tonight! the other 2 get done in 2 weeks so they will all look lovely and smart too! (excuse the red eye I have a new pc and havent worked out how to fix it on here yet!)
Friday, 2 December 2011
Wednesday, 23 November 2011
Also got a couple of new additions to the village as I decided it was all set up as a holiday town but with no visitors! so meet Debbie and lawrence who arrived naked yesterday but have been all kitted out in good old Bratz clothes although lawrence wasn't quite so easy as the boys ones are far too big so luckily I had a lovely jumper handmade by my good friend Deb who sends me lots of lovely things so now she has been immortalised in the village and Lawrence just reminds me so much of a chap I used to work with and every time I look at him I see him lol They were an Ebay bargain I couldn't resist they had such happy smiley faces!
Wednesday, 16 November 2011
Tuesday, 15 November 2011
I made most of the stuff myself the bistro tables, the menu rack, the blackboard and display plates. I bought the corner unit as it was perfect for all the drinks and the desserts. I just think its a nice cosy place for a romantic meal and Luigi has everything ready and has been working hard so is just enjoying a beer whilst on the phone taking a booking its a popular spot in Quayside!!
Wednesday, 9 November 2011
Also got a little beaded curtain today from Ebay and I adore it! thought it would be fun on the vintage clothing shops door and it looks fab!
Thursday, 3 November 2011
Wednesday, 2 November 2011
I made the tables for the fete part as I wanted 3 the same size and it was easier to make them the right size than try and buy them! There will be a needlework stall with knitting and cushions a Christmas decorations stall and the all important food. Set up a couple today just to see if there was enough stock notice the super cute knitted things from my good friend Deb love the little jumper and woolly hat she sometimes sells on Ebay if you want to get some the same! The tables need decorated and I need to make some Christmas bunting and may even have a go at some fimo food but have also bought some to be on the safe side! Put up a couple of sets of lights just to see what would go where and if there was enough its def got me feeling all Christmassy!!!